Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  That means it is time to party.  I say party as in attempt to sleep in, function at a slower pace and enjoy time with my boys.  I'm linking up today with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

As of today we have an 8 month old in our house.  I find that incredibly hard to believe.  I feel like I was just praying that he come on his due date so that I wouldn't be in the hospital on Thanksgiving Day.  Thankfully he semi answered Mommy's prayer and we went to the hospital on his due date only to meet him the next day.  We were still home before Thanksgiving so all is well.  How is it now July and how is he 8 months old?  Check back on Monday for my 8 month post all about Carson.  

My next favorite is this and more of this
We finally have a Hobby Lobby in Raleigh.  I could not be more happy about this.  It opened just in time to give me plenty of time to do some holiday decorating shopping for this year.  Sorry Greg.

I loved seeing all of the great home tours on Tuesday for Andrea's Show and Tell Tuesday.  If you missed it you can see our home here.  

I have never been a big hair product person, but a few months ago I knew I needed to make some changes in what I used on my hair.  I am LOVING my new hair products.

 Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner.

After I shower, I put in a little of this.  It smells wonderful.  It's the Moroccanoil Treatment.  I guarantee you will love it.
There are days when you don't want to wash your hair and on those days I use Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo.

I LOVE this stuff.  You can get it here

Have a great weekend everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.  If you need me, I'll be celebrating Christmas in July with some Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole.

Comments

Popular Posts