Friday Favorites


It's Friday everyone and that means it is time for Friday Favorites!

{ONE}
It is no secret that I love my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I know you will love them too and from now until the 10th you can get 25% off.   

{TWO}
Last Friday I signed up to be a Consultant with Rodan + Fields.  I am so excited to begin this journey.  My favorite this week has been learning more about the products and that convention is happening now.  

{THREE}
I am a working Mom and I saw this video yesterday and I'm so excited about the videos to come.  I think many of you will have this as one of your favorites as well.  It is called the Stretched Too Thin Series with Jessica Turner.  

{FOUR}
Little man has been more and more active this week.  He is talking non stop and about to let go and get to walking.  He is my favorite each and every week.  

{FIVE}
I don't know about you but I am so READY for November 25th and the return of two of my favorite friends.  



I am thankful that it appears that Hurricane Matthew will miss us in NC but I'm praying for everyone in its path. 

Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

5 on Friday with Christina

Comments

Popular Posts