Weekend Recap


Hello Monday.  I'm not sure I'm ready for you but I guess I need to make myself ready.

The weekend started with me signing up to work with Rodan & Fields.  I'm so excited about this.  Let the adventure begin.  

I decided to celebrate by taking myself and Carson to Hobby Lobby to find some new craft ideas.  Carson liked talking to all of the nice ladies in the check out line.  The boy knows how to work the head tilt and smile.  We met Greg for dinner at Chili's after and that was most definitely a wild time.  Spilled drink, check.  Cheerios everywhere, check.  One kid who loves Chicken Crispers, check.

Someone must have wore himself out from the night before because he was Beary Sleepy on Saturday morning.  It didn't take long for him to wake up and flirt with the lady at Pizza Hut.  The boy loves him a cheesestick.  

After lunch we hit up the Car & Bike Show at church.  Every year our church has a Biker Weekend and the Car & Bike Show kicked off the great weekend.   




Carson and I came home and made these.  They are delicious.  We went back to church on Saturday and watched the band rehearse before Saturday Night Service.  Yes, there were motorcycles hanging from the ceiling.  I love my church.  


Sunday we went back to church and then got ready for a wedding.  One of our longtime friends got married.  He was a Sophomore in high school when I met him, he was an usher in our wedding almost 5 years ago and now he is a married man himself.  We are so happy for Taylor and Hannah Grace.  

Busy weekends are fun but they always go by too fast. 

Comments

Popular Posts