Family Pictures- Fall 2016


Before we get to the pictures, I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my sweet husband.  Happy 31st Birthday Greg!  Carson and I love you and hope you enjoy your special day.  Lots of celebrating is in order today. 

We took family pictures back in the spring and we loved them!  Our friend Gia took them and we could not wait for her to take some more.  Greg and I both love fall and so fall seemed like a great time to take round 2.  We could not love these pictures more and we are having the hardest time picking a favorite.  We encourage you to check out Lister Photography.  I promise you won't regret it.




 I'm pretty sure this was right before he ate a leaf or two or three. 

 That face!  These two are buddies. 

 I got you Mommy. 

 Don't look at me.  She did it. 



 There there Daddy. 
 Mom, it's time for a pumpkin roll. 
 I'm coming for you Mrs. Gia!

Comments

Popular Posts