What's Up Wednesday: October Edition


It's What's Up Wednesday which means it is the last Wednesday of October.  We are in Holiday Season people.  I can't believe it.  
I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer today.  Every month we answer these questions and one bonus question. 
Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday and Tuesday we had leftovers from the weekend.
Tonight we are having Italian at church.
Tomorrow night we are eating out for Greg's Birthday
Friday night is Pizza at our Pumpkin Carving Party

What I'm Reminiscing About...


 Where did my tiny little 6 pounder go?  I can't believe we are just weeks away from his 1st Birthday Party!

What I'm Loving...
I'm going to share a lot more tomorrow, but I'm loving our new family pictures done by our friend Gia of Lister Photography.




What We've Been Up To...
We have been enjoying some fall favorites.  We had a great time this past weekend going to the fair and our Harvest Festival at church.  


What I'm Dreading...
I'm dreading the outcome of this election.  I'm ready for this season to be over with but I'm not sure I'm ready for the outcome.  

What I'm Working On...
 I'm working on birthday party planning, craft making for the Craft & Bake Sale on November 5th, and trying to talk to all of my friends about my new Rodan + Fields Business.  I'm having another launch party on November 7th, let me know if you would like to come. 

What I'm Excited About...
We are having our Pumpkin Carving Party this Friday with our Middle School Small Group.  I'm excited to see how creative they are.  
What I'm Watching/Reading...
 It seems like all I ever see on my TV is political ads.  Make it stop.  I have a feeling there will be a lot of this on our TV these next few days.
We are pulling for the Cubs!

I'm also watching through Gilmore Girls again in preparation for this!


What I'm Listening To...
 In a few days I will be able to justify listening to this and lots of this...
In the meantime I have been listening to a lot of this.  
What I'm Wearing...
Nothing new really.  I did wear these boots in our family pictures.  They are so comfortable.  I may have to order another pair soon.
What I'm Doing This Weekend...
 I have been so busy these last few weeks.  I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend at home.  Bring on the 24/7 pajamas.  

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
My little 11 month old will be ONE next month.  I can't believe it.  We are busy working on birthday celebrations.  This year has flown by.
What Else Is New...
 Not much.  We are getting excited for all of our Holiday traditions coming up.  

Bonus: What is your favorite Halloween memory/picture/tradition? 
We never were big on Halloween growing up.  My favorite thing was always the candy corn and watching Charlie Brown: The Great Pumpkin.  

Carson is a fan of The Great Pumpkin himself.

 Not to mention he makes a great Mario!

Have a great rest of your week everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts