Friday Favorites: Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!  I'm ready for this three day weekend.  It is time for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci


Baby Registries
Earlier this week, I wrote about getting help from all of you Momma's out there on what the best prodcuts are to register for.  I've received some great feedback.  Thanks.  Greg and I went to Babies R Us on Tuesday and just began our researching process.  We had a blast but were a little overwhelmed too.  We know that everyone's suggestions will help us narrow some things down.  

Cookouts
We have two Memorial Day Weekend cookouts this weekend.  One on Saturday and one on Sunday.  I'm in charge of bringing desserts to one of them and of course I'm torn.  I've narrowed it down to three recipes.  I think I want to make two.  Of course, they are all Mix and Match Mama recipes.  


Farewells
Last night, we said see you later to our friends Micah and Emily.  See you laters are always so bittersweet.  You are always excited for people to begin new adventures but sad to see them go at the same time.  Our farewell party was at Jubala Village Coffee.  If you are anywhere near Raleigh, check it out.  It's delicious and a great atmosphere. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful three day Memorial Day Weekend.  We plan to enjoy our day off with some baseball.  Bring on the hot dogs and peanuts. 

Comments

Popular Posts