Friday Favorites: Pregnancy Cravings

You know what day it is!  It's Friday and that means link up with the Friday Favorites gals!



I am so thankful it is Friday.  These last few weeks have been crazy at work and I'm ready for some rest.  I think the weather is going to help with that.  Apparently Subtropical Storm Ana is coming this weekend.  Lots of rain means lots of naps.

This weekend we hit the 12 week mark with Peanut.  I have been feeling so much better these last few days and having more energy.  Hooray!

One thing I have noticed is the different cravings that have already begun.  

My top three are below.  What have been some of the early pregnancy cravings for all of you?  

 Gatorade has been the one drink that I have wanted everyday.  It might be because it helps to hydrate after feeling so nauseous.  Who knows?

 I love toasting unfrosted strawberry pop-tarts.  I have never really been a big fan of frosted pop-tarts.  I know, I'm weird.

These are the number one craving people.  I grew up eating Shockers and now they have a new name and they have stolen my heart all over.  Try them, they are tasty.  They do have a sour bite to them. 

Comments

Popular Posts