It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Christmas is coming everyone!  6 months.  I find myself on these 95+ degree days dreaming of Christmas pajamas, hot chocolate and maybe a snowy Christmas morning.  You heard me right, I'm over summer temperatures already.  

Christmas is also on my mind because I have received several messages lately with people wanting to give us things for Baby Harrison.  My Aunt told me it will feel like Christmas as all of the things for Peanut come in. We ordered our crib this week and we are slowly getting ready for the new addition to our family.  

Maybe I can convince Greg to let me watch A Charlie Brown Christmas tonight.  Doubtful.  Maybe if I make some Cranberry Bars that will help.

Happy 6 month countdown to Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts