Summer Fun for Your Favorite Little People

Happy Summer!  One of my favorite blogs to read is Momfessionals.  Andrea is so fun and so creative.  It makes perfect sense that she is a teacher.  She has started a fun tradition with her kids called the Family Book Club.  They take a childrens book and make that their theme for the whole day.  She does crafts, projects, games and even meals around the theme of the book.  It is so clever and her kids love it.  

I wanted to share two of them with you so that you can have some summer fun with your kiddos.  I mean who wants to go outside when it is 100 degrees out, not this pregnant mama.  These books are going on my Peanut Book List. 


 


Have any of you done anything like this?  I'm so curious.  What are some great children's books that would work well with this idea?


Comments

Popular Posts