What's Up Wednesday


This has been such a fun link-up, so it is time to do it again.  I'm linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Family and Pinterest Told Me To blogs today.  


What We're Eating This Week...
This week has been lots of our comfort foods.  Tacos, Lasagna, Oven Fry Chicken and I'm thinking I might have a Baked Potato Bar one night. 

What I'm Reminiscing About...
The days that I had a metabolism.  Greg's sister can eat and eat and not gain a pound.  I think she actually loses weight.  Greg and I were talking just the other day about how we miss being able to eat a lot and not see the effects of our choices.  Oh to be young.  

What I'm Loving...
Strawberry Popsicles.  It is so hot so Greg and I treat ourselves to a Strawberry Popsicle each night.  Hello yummy and refreshing treat.  
What We've Been Up To...
We have been in baby mode at the Harrison Home.  We have cleaned out closets, reorganized kitchen cabinets, looked at paint colors for the nursery and finished our baby registries.  We are wore out, but are having a great time getting ready for this new addition.  Hello family of 3. 

What I'm Dreading...
We have had 12, yes 12, straight days of temperatures in the 90s with some triple digits.  It is only June people.  This makes me dread July and August oh so very much.  

What I'm Working On...
My goal is to learn to love to drink water.  I know the importance of it and especially for this pregnant mama in the heat, but I am not a big fan.  I'm working so hard to drink 80 ounces of water a day.  I keep telling myself why I'm doing it to press through.  

What I'm Excited About...
We find out next week if Baby Harrison is a Little Mister or a Miss Priss.  Greg and I are so so ready to find out and finally get to call that little person by their actual name instead of Peanut.  

What I'm Watching/Reading...
It's baseball season in our house.  We watch a lot of baseball.  We were watching the NBA finals the last week or so.  I've also been watching some of the Women's World Cup.

What I'm Listening To...
I've been listening to All Sons & Daughters lately on Spotify.  They are one of my favorites.  

What I'm Wearing...
I've entered the maternity clothes season.  I've had fun shopping for them and I LOVE how comfortable some of the pants are.  



What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Greg got a new charcoal smoker for Father's Day.  We are hoping to test it out this weekend.  I'm thinking smoked BBQ Chicken sounds quite tasty.  Other than that, I think I shall stay inside with the AC.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
I get to see some of my family next month!  It will just be for a few days but I am very excited.  They live 10+ hours away so it is a rare treat for me.  

What Else Is New...
I received my very first Erin Condren LifePlanner and oh my it is wonderful!  I am so excited to put it to use.  I know it will be a huge help as my schedule continues to get busier each and every month.  

Bonus:  What Are Our 4th of July Plans...
We do not have any concrete plans as of yet.  I do know there will be fireworks and some kind of cheeseburger involved. 

Comments

Popular Posts