Friday Favorites: Random Style

It's Friday.  At least I think it is. 

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.  

 {ONE}
THIS blogpost this week is one of my favorites.  Carson is almost 6 months old and he is my only child.   I know that I am by no means a Mom expert but this blogpost was too good not to share.  My friend Amy wrote it.  I chose to put Carson in daycare when he was 10 weeks.  I chose to bottle feed him from day one.  I know there are people who will tell me that I'm doing it wrong.  However, I believe 110% that I am doing what is best for my son and what is best for my family.  I have to daily tell myself that the enemy is not going to win.  His lies get in my head and I have to daily trust in the Lord to guide me.  I also have to daily tell myself that God gave Carson to Greg and I.  He chose for us to be the ones to raise him not anyone else.  Thank you Amy for this post.  It makes me sad at how much "Mom Bullying" exists.  Being a Mom is one of the hardest things in the world and a little more encouragement between all of us would go a long way.

Side note, there are so many great posts on this blog.  Check out The Perch Blog.  I know you won't regret it. 

{TWO}
I have talked often about all of the shopping and rebate apps that are available.  If you shop at Target one of my favorites is Target RedPerks.  Every 5,000 points you receive a reward.  It used to be a 5% off shopping day which was nice.  Recently they have started letting you chose your reward.  On my last reward I chose the $5 giftcard option.  Most of my purchases are less than a $100 so the giftcard was a better deal for me.  This time my reward was this...


That's right, free laundry detergent.  I was able to pick ANY bottle of detergent I wanted that was $15 or less and it was FREE.  I know, I know.  I just got excited about laundry detergent but it was definitely a FAVORITE this week. 

{THREE}
I feel like my random style theme for today should be Random Style Mommy Edition.  I know all of you are going to want this.


Hello Chick-fil-A.  Yes, I would love to order my Spicy Chicken Biscuit and Dr. Pepper ahead of time for carry out.  This app may or may not get many of us in trouble.  I know there are many bad things about technology, but this is not one of them. 

{FOUR}
It is hard to believe that in less than 10 days we will have a 6 month old at our house.  He looks like such a little man to me lately.  He is sitting well and he is liking rolling over.  He loves bananas and sweet potatoes.  He is growing too fast.  He also knows he is cute.  We are in BIG TROUBLE people.  He has us figured out. 



Carson you are my FAVORITE. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts