Stranded With: My Book Choices


Today I'm linking up with Erika and Shay for the Stranded With Monthly Link Up.  I missed the last one but I am excited to join in this month.  


This month is our three books we would take if we were stranded on a deserted island.

Here goes...

One: The Bible
The Bible is the one book that has changed my life.  Every time I pick it up and read from it I am blessed, challenged, and encouraged.  

Two: The Chronicles of Narnia Series by C.S. Lewis
I know, I know this is not one book.  Lucky for me I have a copy that has all of them together and bound in one book.  So, technically it could count as one book right?  

Three: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I struggled with my third choice but I find myself always wanting to go back and read this book again.  

I'm excited to see what all of you come up with.  Maybe I will find some new books to read. 

Below are the three things for the rest of the year. 


Comments

Popular Posts