Let's Talk Summer Plans


Today is all about our summer plans for the Let's Talk Link Up with Andrea and Erika.

We tend to take vacations in cooler months so we don't have too many big travel plans for the summer but I know we will do little things here and there.  After all this is Carson's first summer.

We are just two hours from the beach so I have a feeling we will make a few day trips to the beach.  I mean what is cuter than a little buddy with his toes in the sand.  





I told Greg that we need to take Carson to Pullen Park this summer.  I have a feeling he will love going there.


I mean little boys and trains.  Say no more.
 
There is also a great place right down the street from us called Hillridge Farms.   

We do plan to go visit my family in Tennessee in July.  Carson is looking forward to meeting his great grandparents and lots of family.  

We bought a little Mickey Mouse pool.  I can't wait to see that cutie in his swim trunks in his little pool.

Come on summer!  




Here is what to look forward to for upcoming Let's Talk Link Ups.  






Comments

Popular Posts