Friday Favorites




It's Friday and it is the beginning of a 3 day weekend!  Hallelujah!

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

{One}
We now have a 6 month old in our house.  He is keeping us on our toes but he is so much fun.  He is learning and he knows that he is the cutest thing.  


{Two}
We have had perfect weather this week and after all of the rain we have had it is has been perfect.  We have been grilling machines this week.  

Tuesday night we grilled pineapple with a little cinnamon.  If that is not a great summer dessert, I don't know what is.

{Three}
It is no secret that I'm not quite as dark as Carson.  Okay, okay.  I'm so fair.  I recently bought some Rodan & Fields Sunless Tanner and I'm excited about it for this summer.  It is a major FAVORITE.  

{Four}
For the past few months I have had to change my shampoo/conditioner routine.  My scalp was having some reactions to various shampoos.  I have tried two new shampoos and I think I may try one more to see which is working the best.  


But, my FAVORITE has been this dry shampoo.  I saw Shay post about it a few weeks ago on her Friday Favorites and I immediately ordered it.  It is fantastic.  I highly recommend it.  Plus it smells wonderful.  I am hoping to get a few more shampoo recommendations too.  

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and I'll see you on Monday for the Let's Talk Link Up with Andrea and Erika

Comments

Popular Posts