Weekend Recap


Oh yay Monday.  Insert sarcasm here.  I enjoyed my weekend with my boys.  I love my job but Monday mornings come way too fast.  I laughed when I saw this on Instagram yesterday.  True story.




We had a great weekend.  Friday was Uncle Josh's birthday.  Carson was excited to go have cake and ice cream, I mean watch us eat cake and ice cream.  Sadly he fell asleep shortly before we were supposed to leave and we didn't have the heart to wake him up so close to his bottle and bedtime.  Greg went and ate the cake for us.  He's a keeper I know.

Saturday morning we were out and about by 7:00 a.m.  Greg hadn't tried Stewart's Bistro yet in Wake Forest.  It seemed like the perfect day for it.  

My boys were ready for breakfast.

Carson enjoyed sitting in the high chair and looking all big and tough.  I mean cute not tough.  

 Dad, where is my almond latte?



After breakfast we hit up Home Depot.  We are planning to stain our deck, plant a few flowers, and try to grow some herbs.  Honesty time, plants do not last at my house.  I try, believe me I try.  The fact that I still have two plants alive inside my house is a miracle.  They both came to our house shortly after Carson was born.  That is growth people.  We are going to try to have a small basil plant and a small chive plant.  We will see.  



Are we done shopping yet, Mom?  I think you have many more Home Depot trips in your future buddy.

Carson went home and watched The Peanuts Movie while Dad mowed and Mom cleaned the house a little.  Let's be honest, Mom made chocolate chip cookies because Sunday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.  

My brother gave Greg his electric drum kit.  Greg practiced a little Saturday afternoon and Carson decided to join in on the fun.




Check out our little family selfie before church.





We went to a graduation party after church and came home to see this.



I think that is sign of a good but busy weekend.

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you all had a great weekend too. 

Comments

Popular Posts