Friday Favorites: Back to Normal


Happy Friday friends!  I hope you are all excited for the weekend.  We are going to have 90 degree weather this weekend.  I have a feeling we will be taking advantage of our AC this weekend.

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites today with Andrea, Erika and Narci.  

{ONE}
Greg and I took Monday off to hang out with my parents but on Tuesday they wanted a day with Carson to themselves so we went back to work.  They met up with one of my Dad's cousins for lunch.  Before lunch they went to the car dealership where he works and Carson got to test out some cars.  
If you see Carson now he probably has one of his Hot Wheels with him.  He is all about cars.  They are his FAVORITE.  We have them all over our floor at home, in his bed, all in my car and who knows where else.  

{TWO}
We have had some beautiful weather this week which has meant lots of walks outside.  Earlier this week Carson found a new friend.  He said he was his FAVORITE and he wanted to take him inside to show Daddy.  Sorry buddy.  By the time Daddy came to see, we couldn't find him anymore.

 Carson just sat down and talked to the turtle for a while.  He was so tiny.  

{THREE}
Not long after we found the turtle it was time to head out to dinner.  His cheese face is a FAVORITE.
He was ready to go and get one of my FAVORITES.  Hello Mod Pizza.
I love that we can all get the kind of pizza we want.  Yummo!

{FOUR}
We celebrated our FAVORITE teacher on Wednesday since Carson wasn't at school on Tuesday for Teacher Appreciation Day.  He loves his Ms. Kia!
Chocolate chip cookies for the win.  Thanks Mel for this great printable for our cookies.

{FIVE}
I posted on Monday how we went strawberry picking.  Let me just say that these strawberries have been our FAVORITE all week.  They are the best strawberries I have had.  If you are local, check out The Collard Patch.
I have been snacking on them all week!  

I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day.  





Comments

Popular Posts