Tuesday Talk


Happy Tuesday friends!  I'm joining Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk today.


So several months ago I ordered a starter kit for Young Living Essential Oils.  I was excited to get them and my kit came with the Dessert Mist Diffuser and a lot of oils.  I was overwhelmed with where to start and what worked well together.  I would diffuse lemon or orange while I cleaned, diffuse Thieves when we felt a little off, and lavender at night in our room.  That is about all I would do.  

I've started to finally use them more but still have a long way to go before I feel like I am using them well.  Here is where you all come in...

What do you do?  What blends are your favorites and why?  I have some rollers and some little spray bottles.  I have looked online some but I would love to see what you all are using and how they work for your family.  

We would love to use them for Carson more too.  He is 2 1/2.  

Thank you all so much!  

Comments

Popular Posts