Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  I wasn't so sure it was going to come this week.  I am very glad it did.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

{ONE}
Yesterday I watched episode 1 of The Crown so I could see a little of Queen Elizabeth's wedding in preparation for tomorrow!
I love to watch weddings.  They are always a favorite.  I remember getting up super early for William and Kate's wedding.
I'm planning on sipping my tea, having scones and hoping that it rains tomorrow morning while I watch.  

{TWO}
We have been trying to eat a little healthier and at the same time have meals that are not too difficult for us when we get home from work.  Our solution has been these...

Sheet pan suppers for the win.  They are a huge favorite at our house.  

The first one was flank steak, onion, broccoli, potatoes and red bell peppers.  The second one was chicken, yellow bell peppers, zucchini and onion.  So tasty and so easy.  

{THREE}
One of my favorite things to do when I get home each day from work is to turn my diffuser on.  My monthly order of my oils came in on Wednesday and it has one of my favorites.  Orange is one of my favorites to diffuse.  It makes my house smell so clean and fresh.  It is a great summer smell.
I got the Lime oil for free this month.  I'm excited to try the laundry soap.  The lipstick is tangerine infused.  Can't wait!

{FOUR}


I can't get over how big my buddy is getting.  He looks so grown up to me lately.  He will be 2 1/2 next week.  He is sassy too.  He is refusing to potty train.  It is not that he can't, he just doesn't want to.  He does want to make sure all of the girls in his class go to the potty.  Dude, you don't get to boss the girls around and tell them to do something that you refuse to do.  We like to think of Carson as a little old man in a 2 year old body.  Such an old soul.  

{FIVE}
I shared one of my favorite cakes earlier this week on the blog and I think it will be a favorite for all of you too.  
Let me know if you try it.  It is one yummy lemon cake.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm also linking up with April for 5 on Friday.

Feel free to read my other posts from this week too.

Comments

Popular Posts