Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I know I say this every week but I am so glad it is Friday!

We have had a long week and we are so happy that it is Friday.  I'm also linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.

{ONE}
I have been doing a lot of cleaning this past week and I finally used my Thieves Cleaner.  Oh my word, why have I waited so long to use it.
I love how it smells and how it cleans.  It also lasts forever it seems.  I added my capful of the Thieves cleaner with 2 1/2 cups of water to this bottle that I ordered on Amazon.

{TWO}
It has been so nice out this week.  I'm loving all of these temps in the 80's.  Carson and I spent our Monday night at the softball field and we loved it.  One of the middle school girls in our small group invited us and we are glad we went.  She did great.  Carson loved cheering for her and I loved time with my best little buddy.

I could not get him to sit still to get some good pictures.  Oh well.  His shirt is from Children's Place and his hat is from the dollar section at Target.  Also, we were big fans of picking up our dinner at the deli from Publix first.  Yummy!  We had to get some sprinkle cookies too while we were there.  Publix cookies are my favorite.
I have also wore him out this week.  This is how I have found him every morning.  

{THREE}
I know I sound like a broken record but I love the clothes that I have been getting from Amazon lately.  They are reasonable, I'm getting free returns on them and they come in 2 days!  
 I love this shirt!  It is so comfortable but I love the bottom of it.  It looks great with jeans and leggings.
This dress was $11.58.  I like to wear dresses like this to work. 

{FOUR}
So hopefully you know but tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and that means another excuse for having chips & salsa as much as I want.  

It is no secret that my favorite store bought salsa is this...
I bought some at Publix the other day.  I'm thinking Saturday night is going to be a big taco bar at my house with chips, salsa and queso.  If that is not a favorite, I don't know what is.  

{FIVE}
I shared on Wednesday about our Trader Joe's finds.  I don't know about you but my favorite is their gorgeous flowers.  These yellow tulips have had my house looking beautiful all week.
Fresh flowers all over my house are a favorite every day. 

Have a great weekend everyone!  I have a 3 day weekend and I am pretty happy about that. 

I'm also linking up with April for 5 on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts