What's Up Wednesday: May


Happy Wednesday friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  I took most of last week off from blogging.  It had been a crazy few days and I just needed a few days off.  I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend.  

Today is What's Up Wednesday and I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer.



Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Crockpot Meatballs
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday with Carnitas
Wednesday: BBQ Pulled Pork
Thursday: Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Friday: Hot Dog Fundraiser at Carson's Daycare

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Carson has his 2 1/2 year well check today.  We couldn't get an appointment for last week so it is today.  Look at my little 6 month old.  He has changed so much in 2 years.  

Look at those cheeks!

What I'm Loving...
I'm loving the conversations I am having with my big boy.  Every morning he comes in to my room and says you're pretty Mommy.

What We've Been Up To...
We spent this past weekend celebrating Memorial Day.  Some of us love to wear all of the red, white and blue.



What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Working On...
I'm fixing our closets.  All of the shelves in our closets are the wire racks and I want to make them have a flat surface.  I'm hoping to get them finished this weekend.  Thank you Pinterest for the idea.

What I'm Excited About...
I ordered some new makeup and I am ready for it to get here.  I ordered some of the Savvy Minerals makeup from Young Living.  I can't wait to try it.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching a lot of Beat Bugs at our house.  Carson loves it and I don't mind the music in it.  Thank you Netflix for a kids show with great music.  I'm also watching a lot of baseball.  Go Braves!

I just started reading the new book by Jen Wilkin.

What I'm Listening To...
We have been listening to the Beach Boys in the car lately.  Listening to the Beach Boys just makes me think of summer.

What I'm Wearing...
I'm wearing a lot of pony tails because it is so humid out.  I'm also wearing a lot of sunscreen.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Carson is going to a birthday party for his friend from church.  We are hoping that the rain in the forecast goes away.  He wants to play at the splash pad.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
I'm pretty excited to see Incredibles 2 next month!  Carson watched the first one a few weeks ago for the first time and he loved it.

What Else Is New...
I love these two.  They are twins.  They keep me busy at home and I love them both so much.  I'm looking forward to a fun summer with them both.

I'm also linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts