Girl Chat: Day in the Life


Happy Thursday friends!  I hope you are having a great week so far.  I'm linking up with Emily and Lindsay for Girl Chat.  Today is something that I haven't done before.  Today is a day in the life post.  I'm showing you a little about what my Tuesday looked like.  Nothing too out of the ordinary for me.



Here we go...

6:00 am wake up call on Tuesday.  I try to get up between 5:30 and 6 most days.  6:00 won on Tuesday.  

I walked out to the kitchen and saw this guy finishing his breakfast.  Tuesday was his off day at the gym.  On his gym days he leaves our house at 4:45.  His off day he leaves at 6:20.  This is his smile for just eating 5 eggs for breakfast.  A boy and his protein.  

I checked on the little guy before getting in the shower.  He was starting to wake up but he wanted a few more minutes in bed.

I opted for a curly hair day so this guy to the rescue in the shower.
I love this stuff.  I also saw that my CRP order (monthly Rodan + Fields order) processed while I was in the shower.  Hooray, I am low on my Redefine AM and my sunless tanner.

I went back to check on Carson and found this...
He kept moving so it was a blurry photo.  That is a 2 year old for you.  

We decided it was time for breakfast so we reheated our sausage biscuits from Sunday.

We got him ready and I glazed a cake to take to work and then we were out the door.


Someone has to have all of his Hot Wheels with him at all times.
We are ready to head to school.

I got to work a little early and chose to do my Bible reading at my desk and listen to my Watermark Pandora station.

I finished, clocked in and checked my planner.
Everything is getting slower at work because summer break is here.  

I also updated my monthly Essential Oil order.  Give me all of the citrus oils during summer!  I know I will update it more in the next week.  I always do.

I spent most of my morning at work responding to e-mails. 

I decided to go to Target on my lunch break and left with a cart of randomness. 
 The sponges are to make Water Bombs this weekend.
I couldn't pass up Mickey Goldfish for the buddy.
We plan to start having Friday Night Family Movie Nights again and we need to some popcorn holders. 

I also bought some chips, deli meat, and some snacks for my desk.

I mentioned earlier that summer is just a little bit slower around work.  I spent the afternoon organizing all of our tablecloths at work.  I labeled the hangers and the tags of each of them.  Fun huh?

We ended the day at work with a little blood from an accident that one of the professors had.  I may be working on an Office Depot order to get some new first aid kit items. 

We decided that Tuesday night should be wing night at our house.  Well two of us did. 

One of us had this for dinner.

Greg and I made buffalo wings for dinner.


I spent the rest of the evening enjoying my diffuser going and watching baseball on TV.  Our MLB channel was going back and forth between all of the games last night. 

Around 8, we saw our neighbors dog running around in our yard with their new puppy.  The puppy ran up to our front door.  He was so cute. 
I didn't get a good picture of him because there was a lot of glare on the sliding door but man was he cute. 

I ended my night in the recliner watching baseball with this.

Thanks for the fun linkup girls!

Comments

Popular Posts