Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I feel like summer is here.  I woke up this morning and as I was putting things in my car, I took a quick picture of my lilies.  So pretty.

We had a good weekend and I hope you did too.  I had to pick up Carson early on Friday.  Someone ate way too much fruit earlier in the week and all of the extra acidic fruit messed his little tummy up.

We spent the majority of our Friday evening like this.  Just relaxing.

Saturday morning it was up and time to get to work.  We ate breakfast and then Carson and I headed to get groceries while Daddy mowed.  It was going to be hot.

We spent our afternoon washing the car and someone wasn't in tears in the backseat this time.

He still wasn't too sure.  He decided to drive while we vacuumed the car.
Then it was time to cool off with milkshakes.
We were already out so we tagged along with Daddy to rehearsal before church.  Someone decided he needed to rehearse too.

We came home after church and could smell Andrea's pulled pork in the crockpot.  Hooray for easy dinners.

We enjoyed Mother's Day at church.  I love these boys so much!


They took me to lunch at Jason's Deli and then we went over to see Greg's Mom and Grandma that afternoon.  Uncle Josh turned 30 yesterday as well.  

We went to get some quesadillas, chips & salsa before heading home.  Yummo!

We ended our weekend playing in our new sprinkler.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts