Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends.  I have been fighting a migraine since late yesterday afternoon.  I wish I was in my bed sound asleep but unfortunately not.  

We had a great weekend and I can't believe that this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend.  

We started our Friday night off with a Finding Dory Movie Night.  We had hotdogs that we cut to look like an octopus and a side of shells and cheese.  

We even had Goldfish in our popcorn.


 


I went to bed pretty early because I knew I wanted to get up early on Saturday.  I'm normally up at 5:30 on Saturday anyway but I didn't want to oversleep.

I was up at 5:15 and ready for some tea to start watching the wedding coverage.


I was all set.  I loved watching every minute.  




What a great way to start my Saturday.  

We made scones at the end to have for breakfast.  Greg didn't get up for it and he woke up as they were leaving the chapel.  Figures.  We made scones once Greg woke up.

I had a little helper later on for lunch.

French Bread Pizzas for the win.  Love my helper.

He also helped me make cookies later on and by helped I mean he licked the beaters.


My new oil holder came on Friday and Greg hung it up for me on Saturday.  I love it!  

We spent the rest of our evening relaxing.  We didn't leave the house on Saturday and it was glorious.


Before bed, Carson wanted to help Greg change Conrad's water.

 He also wanted to grill a burger for me on his bed.  Thanks buddy.

Sunday morning we were up and ready for church and then we went bowling after church with some middle school students.

Someone thought he was hot stuff.  

Once we got home, I was done for.  I laid on the couch until 8 and was in bed at 8:15.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts