Trader Joe's Finds


Happy Wednesday friends!  We are super happy that we are half way through this week.  

I shared on Monday how we stopped by Trader Joe's on Sunday afternoon.  Today, I am sharing what all we bought.

Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks: These were for Carson.  He has enjoyed snacking on them when he gets home from daycare each day.

Greg loves this coffee so we bought that for him.  We plan to use the pasta sauce over the weekend but it looks so good.

Love these seasonings.  The Everything seasoning is great on eggs.

Carson has wanted the Cinnamon Roll Bread toasted each morning for breakfast.  He loves plantain chips so these are another fun treat for him.

I love tomato soup and love how easy this is to get a serving out and then put it back in the fridge.  

Carson and I had the puff dogs on Sunday night and we liked them.  We are going to have these meatballs tonight.

Carson has been having one of these smoothie drinks each night at dinner.   He loves them!

I also picked up these beautiful yellow tulips!  They are in vases throughout my house now.

Not pictured is the baby spinach and greek yogurt we bought.  

Any other suggestions for us to try?

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.  


Comments

Popular Posts