Summer is Coming


Happy Wednesday friends!  I hope you are all having a great week.  

I am still in shock that it is May.  Graduation is this week where I work and the summer bug is here.  I still work through the summer but I love thinking of fun ideas for us to do in the summer.

Carson is almost 2 1/2 so he is at a fun age to do lots of things outside instead of just running around.  He has been helping us pull weeds outside.  

This weekend we are going to hit 90 I think so I'm working on my list of fun summer things for us to do.

Monday we went out and picked strawberries and I have a feeling we will be doing that again.  

I think we will also be using our water table a lot this summer.

We spend a lot of time working in the yard and he loves it!


I also see some more baseball games in our future.


We are hoping to go back to the zoo this summer.

I saw these water bombs on Andrea's blog and I think we may make these this coming weekend.  

So excited to have some fun this summer with my two favorite guys!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday!


Comments

Popular Posts