Christmas 2017


Hey friends!  Happy freezing Tuesday to you.  I can't feel my face and I'm so cold.  I thought since it is so cold that today would be a good Christmas recap day.  I've enjoyed my little blog break for Christmas but I have missed all of you.

Our church is large and we have 4 Christmas Eve candlelight services.  Greg plays drums for all of them so our Christmas Eve is different.  We don't really have certain traditions of dinners or going anywhere because Christmas Eve at church is our tradition.  He did sit with us during the 5:00 service and we loved having Daddy with us.

It even snows inside! I tried to upload that video but it isn't working for me.  Sad.  



Carson and I went home and ate dinner and then we were greeted by Daddy to get ready for Santa.

We put our reindeer food outside and left out our cookies.  We love our Santa plate from Pottery Barn Kids.


We woke up on Christmas morning to see what Santa had left as well as what Mommy & Daddy had left.  Greg and I decided that we wanted a king size bed for Christmas so we had already opened our presents.  We just did stockings for each other.





This age is fun at Christmas.  His wish list is pretty basic.  He asked Santa for an orange and playdoh.  Done buddy.

We opted for sausage pinwheels and monkey bread for Christmas breakfast before heading over to Greg's parents for Christmas dinner.

Pappy and Grammy got Carson this matchbox garage set and it took Greg about an hour to put it all together.  Yay Christmas. 

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts