Hello Monday: Weekend Recap


Happy rainy Monday everyone!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start.  We are all up, healthy and ready to tackle this week.  I'm ready to enjoy my last few days in my 20s.  

Speaking of birthdays, we did some early celebrating this past weekend.  On Thursday, three of my favorite people took me out to dinner.
I love these ladies!  

We decided that Friday night was wing and movie night.  We made buffalo & bbq wings and then watched Doctor Strange.  Carson just wanted to go to bed.
I was up bright and early on Saturday and went to get groceries.  When I got home, we headed to get breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Someone loved his chocolate milk more than his biscuit.
We headed to Home Depot afterwards and someone loves riding in the fun carts.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning because we have company coming this weekend.  We went to church that night and came home to Beef & Broccoli in the crockpot.  Yes, I did not throw my crockpot away.  My crockpot wasn't from the 1970s and I bought it new.  

Sunday morning we went back to church and then the three of us went to Texas Roadhouse for a little birthday lunch.

Carson liked to saw Yeehaw after anyone in the restaurant was sung to.  Love this crazy kid of mine.  

I hope you had a great weekend!

Linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.



Comments

Popular Posts