Girl Chat




Happy Thursday friends!  We have almost made it to the weekend.  I'm so glad and I'm even happier that this weekend is less crazy than last weekend so hooray.

I am joining Emily and Lindsay today for their Girl Chat link up.  Today is all about reintroducing ourselves.  Thanks for stopping by and for reading.  I really do love this blog community.

This is my sweet family!  I could not love these boys more if I tried.  They bring me such joy.  

Greg and I met in the fall of 2010, started dating in March of 2011, got engaged in October of 2011 and married in March of 2012.

We bought our first house in 2014 and in 2015 we became parents.  

We are in love with our crazy two year old.  Meet Carson.
Isn't he the cutest thing you ever saw?  I think so.  He is full of personality and reminds me so much of his Daddy with just enough of his Mommy to get him into trouble.  Hello sass.  

Most of my posts are about our life in North Carolina!  Thanks for coming by and come again!

Comments

Popular Posts