Welcome Wednesday: Organization Style



Hey friends!  Welcome and Happy Wednesday. 

January has meant turn my house upside down and organize.  There are moments when I question the madness but I'm already seeing big results!  

Part of the crazy is going to go into February and that is okay with me.  We are about to do some room swapping.  Carson's room and the guest room are about the same size but the layout is much better in the guest room.  We have ordered him a full size bed so it will make more sense to put him in the guest room.  

I love to rearrange so I am very excited about this.  His current room is painted bluebird blue and we will paint it back to the light gray that is in the rest of the house.  We will keep the guest room gray when we make it his new room as well.  We have a lot of baseball stuff in his room so we will probably add some navy bedding to finish it out.  I haven't really looked at any yet so if you see any good navy bedding for a little boy send them my way.  

We bought three of these over the door organizers on Amazon last week and we have put up two so far.  We are saving the third for Carson's room after we switch them.  We have one in the pantry and one in the coat closet which has all of Carson's Play-doh and some other things.


I also ordered this broom holder for my laundry room so I don't have all of these brooms on my floor.  

What are some other great organization tips you all have?  I'm ready for them.  

 I'm linking up with Lindsay today for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts