Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  I am so excited.  It's been a busy week and I'm ready to relax.  We have company coming in next weekend so this weekend includes some errands, some cleaning and a lot of time with my boys.  

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites and sharing some of my favorites from the week.

{ONE}
I've been trying to work on my exercise game lately.  I met Jennifer a while back and this week she has done a 5 Minutes to fABulous 5 Day Challenge on Facebook.  We have been doing 5 minute workout videos this week.  I've been impressed with just how 5 minutes can really get your heart going.  I know we are all busy, but man just doing 5 minutes each day can really make a big difference.  All of the videos are on Youtube.
This was the one from Monday.  Here are some of the others.
Thursday

Happy exercising!

{TWO}
So we have been looking into Youtube TV lately.  Do any of you use Youtube TV?  I love the thought of having unlimited DVR space.  I know that is a favorite for so many.  If you have it, please tell me what you think.  It is available in our area and we have the capability of getting it on our TV.

{THREE}
Okay, This Is Us is most definitely a favorite.  I love that show and the episode this week had me in tears.  I lost it when Kevin flipped his list of people to make amends with over and it said Dad.  Yes, I was the girl on the floor in a puddle.  I know we have all been wanting the episode to see how Jack Pearson dies and it is here.  It is the next episode.  No, no, no.  I take it back.  I don't want it.  It is going to come on after the Super Bowl.  It is going to come on after I have to spend hours watching Tom Brady, Gronkowski and the rest of the Bellacheaters.  Oh and I turn 30 that day.  Oh yay!

I really do love this show and deep down I know this part of the story has to be told but I'm preparing to have my favorite Kleenex nearby.  I also am not sure I want to use my Crockpot anymore.


{FOUR}
We are loving how well Carson is doing in his new bed.  It is his favorite thing right now.  He walks in the door each afternoon, asks for his yogurt and then goes to his room.  He loves it.  He is sleeping so great in it too. 

{FIVE}
I've recently started using oils and my favorite so far has been the Peppermint.  I get headaches more than I care to admit and putting the peppermint oil on my head has been working so well.  I wish I would have started using oils sooner.  I'm still learning about the benefits of some of the other ones but I'm ready to get my 2nd diffuser so I can have one in my bedroom. 

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci and for 5 on Friday with April.


Comments

Popular Posts