Weekend Recap


Hello Monday and hello everyone!  I'm so cold but praise the Lord we are going to see some temperatures that are above freezing.  I won't have to have my faucets drip constantly anymore and I won't keep getting the alert that my heat strips are running.  

Carson and I have been feeling under the weather these last few days.  He was home sick Wednesday and Thursday of last week.  We both went back to work and daycare on Friday but still have a slight cold.  We are ready for some good warm sunshine.

Friday night I worked a little late to make up some of my time.  I  had no desire to cook so I picked up a pizza for us and I was in bed early.  Saturday morning we were going to go get breakfast and then groceries but the buddy was so sniffly and fussy.  I left the boys at home and went to Publix by myself.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching football.


We may have practiced the drums with Daddy some.

We did go to church on Sunday and then Taco Bell for lunch because Mommy was still low on energy.
We ended our weekend with a Play-Doh party.  It was sure better than watching that Panthers game.  

I hope you all have a great Monday!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.


Comments

Popular Posts