Weekend Recap


Hello Monday!  I'm not sure I am ready for you, but here goes.  I had a great weekend with my boys and I know we won't have any snow days this week.  

Friday night we decided that we needed to bust out of our house after being home with the snow and after working that day we had no desire to cook.

We had pizza and then went to Sam's.  We were home by 7:15.  I know what you are thinking, we know how to party on a Friday night.

I was up early on Saturday and went to Target before the boys were up and came home with Chick-fil-A biscuits.  I had some happy boys.  

We decided to make wings for lunch.  They were delicious.

That afternoon we went to Greg's awards banquet for work and Carson hung out with the grandparents.  

I came home to find my very first box from Third Love.  I think I may have to adjust my size.  We will see.

Sunday morning we woke up and enjoyed cuddles before heading out to church.

 We also wanted to help Daddy finish up his lesson.
I loved my new shirt from Amazon.  I love the green and the lace.
Carson loves seeing Mr. Jack at church.  He tends to give Carson donuts.  Today it was a jelly filled one right before lunch.  Oh well, he was so happy.
We were wanting Chipotle after church so tacos for me it was.  We headed home and began the process of changing the bed for Carson.  Taking down his crib was more emotional than I thought it would be.

Carson loved helping and loved playing under his new bed.  I'll show more pictures of his room transformation later this week.

I think he likes it!  Have a great Monday everyone!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts