Weekend Recap: 3 Day Style


Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend.  Carson and I had one, Greg worked yesterday.  I started working on this post and realized that we had a packed weekend.  No wonder I am exhausted today.

Friday night we were invited to a special screening of I Can Only Imagine at our church.  This movie comes out on 3-16 and I promise you will want to see it.  The director, Andy Erwin, was at our church on Friday and we were able to meet him and ask him some questions as well.  

Here is the trailer if you haven't seen it. 


I was up at 6:30 on Saturday morning and decided to sneak out and get groceries while the boys were still asleep.  I came home about 7:45 and they woke up as I walked in.  We then headed out to get breakfast.


After Carson and I finished breakfast, we headed to our trial Tinkergarten class at the local park.  We had so much fun and wish we could do the winter classes but they are while we are at work.


We relaxed for the rest of the day and it was lovely!

Sunday we went to church and Carson wanted to help stack the chairs after church. 


We decided that he had worked up an appetite so we headed to get Mexican after church.  The buddy loves his salsa and dip. 

We have been talking about moving Carson into a full size bed and decided to let him nap in the one in the guest room over the weekend.  I think he likes it.

His treat on Sunday for sleeping so well in it was ice cream.  On the way over to get ice cream, I asked him where his sunglasses were and he pointed to his head.  I couldn't see them and thought he was being silly.  When we got to Coldstone, I realized he was right.
He had been singing ice cream, ice cream, strawberry ice cream for days so he got strawberry ice cream.  I had ice cream with heath bits in mine.

I have been in a get organized mode for weeks and so Sunday afternoon we worked on these in our house.  We put up two and still have one more.
Carson and I decided that Monday was a good day to go to Hobby Lobby.  We got a few things for his room and we will show them soon as we change up his room with his new bed.
After shopping we met Daddy for lunch at Kanki.  My boy was all about his rice, vegetables and ginger sauce.


After lunch we found some awesome clearance shoes at Target for him too.  We love finding shoes for $6!

I hope you had a great weekend.  See you tomorrow.  Maybe we will have a snow day tomorrow.

Linking up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk.



Comments

Popular Posts