Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I'm ready for my three day weekend.  It has been a long week and I'm hoping some rest will help me kick the sniffles to the curb.

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites today and I love the new link up graphic.
Here we go with some favorites...

{ONE}
I took the oil plunge and ordered some essential oils in December.  I'm so glad I did.  I'm also glad that because they had such a high volume of orders that I got the Desert Mist Diffuser in my order.  I love it.  
I'm still trying to learn which oils are best for certain things but man do I like to put the peppermint when I feel a headache coming on.

{TWO}
I shared this earlier in the week but it is probably more of my favorite than Carson's.  I love it.  It is such a great little art storage cart for us.  We don't have it in his room because he is two and that would not end well for my walls but it is easy to roll out to wherever we need it.  

{THREE}
I'm loving all of the healthy eating that comes with January.  Wednesday night we put our dinner all in one pan and loved it.  We put chicken tenderloins, chopped up potatoes and zucchini all on one pan.  I drizzled it with olive oil and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder.  I baked it at 375 and called it a day.  It was easy, tasty and only got one dish dirty.  Yes please!  Easy dinners are a favorite at our house.

{FOUR}
I don't think I need to say any more.  I loved This Is Us this week.  It was one of my favorites.  I thought it was an episode that was needed for all of them.  This show gives me all the feels.  

{FIVE}
My three day weekend is here!  I'm so excited.  I know I just had 7 days off of work but coming back has been tough.  I'm ready for some rest.  

Comments

Popular Posts