Life Lately


Happy Thursday friends!  I hope you all are having a great week.  We have been working during the day and trying our best to relax at night.  After a busy December, we have all needed some quiet evenings.

He looks so big to me all of the sudden.  He is talking constantly and saying things that I would have never dreamed of.  He cracks me up.  Parenting is very refining.  I'm learning that there are things that I say too much because I hear him saying it. 
We have been busy playing with all of our Christmas toys and having lots of time with Daddy.


We have been trying to stay all bundled up and warm too!  We had 210 consecutive hours of temperatures below freezing. 

We also have been working hard to organize, clean up and start fresh for 2018!
 We love the new art cart for all of Carson's craft supplies and coloring books. 
 A freshly clean and vacuumed room is always nice to see.
I bought this little shelf to use by my bed for some extra storage. 

That's a little life lately from the Harrisons.  See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts