Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip Graham Cracker Cookies


These cookies were a favorite of mine on Friday's post.  
I promised the recipe for them, so here you go.  Enjoy.

What You Will Need
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I used one package out of the box)
3/4 cup self rising flour (If you use all purpose flour you would use 3/4 cup of it, 1/2 tsp. baking soda and 1/4 tsp. of salt)
1 cup baking chips (I used 1/2 cup of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips)

What To Do
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Cream together your butter and sugar in mixer until creamy and then add in vanilla and egg.  Combine your graham cracker crumbs in a separate bowl with your flour and then gradually add it to your wet mixture.  Stir in your chips.  Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet.  I used my baking mat but you don't have to use that.  Bake for 7 minutes.  My cookies still looked a little uncooked but they set up after you take them out of the oven.  Grab a glass of milk and enjoy. 




Comments

Popular Posts