Friday Favorites


Friday is here!  This has been my first 5 day workweek in a while.  I'm ready for a nap.  It is a little early for my nap so I'll share my Friday Favorites for the week.

{ONE}
I'll be going back to the store to get another jar or two of this salsa.  We have loved it.  I'm so glad we can find it at our grocery stores here in NC. We went with the medium this time.  I'm wondering if we should try the mild or hot one this next time.  Thoughts from those of you who love this salsa.

{TWO}
Tuesday was National Peanut Butter Day and we celebrated a little late with one of our favorite peanut butter treats.  
Simply mix together 1 cup of corn syrup, 1 cup of sugar and 1 1/2 cups in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.  Pour the peanut butter mixture over 5 cups of Rice Krispies cereal.  Spread the mixture in a large buttered bar pan and refrigerate for about an hour.  Cut your peanut butter krispies into pieces and enjoy. 

{THREE}
Apparently we now have a 16 year old.  Just kidding.  The weather was so nice on Wednesday and Carson wanted to play outside while he waited for Daddy to get home.  He ran all over the yard and tried to eat rocks.  When Daddy got home, he decided it was time for a drive.


He thought he was hot stuff.  He kept turning the wheel.  He knew exactly what to do.

{FOUR}
I still can't get over how much a little haircut can do for a little person.  He looks like such a little stud.  This little buddy is definitely my favorite.


{FIVE}
This favorite was a no brainer.  We are 99% sure that we are paci free in our house.  Monday night we tried to put Carson down without it.  He cried so we let him have it.  Tuesday night we tried again and the buddy just fell right to sleep.  He has been taking naps at daycare this week without it as well.  All the praise hands for this favorite.  I'm hoping this trend continues.  

Have a great weekend!  If you need me, I'll be taking a nap under the piles of laundry.

Linked up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.
Linked up with April and Christina for Five on Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts