Weekend Recap


It's 7:30 on a Sunday night and I'm so happy to know that I still have one more day in my weekend.  I'm also not sure how the Cowboys just tied this game.  It is currently 28 all, we will see what happens.

We had a great weekend, I mean when your Friday night starts like this it is bound to be a good one.

Saturday meant a breakfast of champions.  I mean who doesn't love a Pioneer Woman recipe for breakfast.  

After that we went to Gander Mountain and Hobby Lobby followed by lunch at Shane's Rib Shack.  Carson loved looking around at Hobby Lobby.  Good job buddy.
His Daddy thought he should sit in a booster seat.  Umm no, he is still too small.  Don't rush his growing up.  

Saturday night meant going to our Saturday Night Service.  We started the book of Ephesians and sang some new songs.  One of which is called The Lion and The Lamb.  Carson and I enjoyed having dinner with our friend Ashley after service.  

Sunday we had small groups at church and little buddy wanted to enjoy the sunshine so he played outside for a bit.  




He also decided to play some piano for us as well.


I'm so thankful for a great weekend with my boys and I'm excited to have a productive Monday.  

Comments

Popular Posts