Friday Favorites


We made it!  Back to work and back to routine and we have made it to Friday.  Now it is time for the first Friday Favorites of the year with Andrea, Erika and Narci.
{ONE}
We all try to eat healthy once the New Year comes around but I'm a sucker for a warm cookie.  I made these this past week and they were delicious.  
They are Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip Graham Cracker Cookies.  
I'll post the recipe for them next week.  

{TWO}
I could not love these two any more.  Uncle Wes and Aunt Katy bought Carson about 8 new books for Christmas and they have been a favorite bed time activity this week.  This is Sam and the Firefly

{THREE}
We came home from Arkansas last weekend and someone decided to get his first ear infection.  He learned that a favorite is going to get a yummy muffin from Panera after going to the doctor.  He agrees that baked goods are always a favorite. 
 
{FOUR}
We have a snowstorm in our forecast for tonight/tomorrow so a favorite this week has been the anticipation of snow and making sure we have all of our snowgear ready.  I got Carson a snowbib and snowboots yesterday which means we probably won't get any snow.  I think his hat and coat will be perfect for the cold weather though.  Hopefully my weekend recap on Monday will be full of snowy pictures. 
 
Have a great weekend everyone and stay warm.  I'm ready to be home with my warm clothes and a bowl of soup.  Weekends like this make me thankful for Netflix.  


 


Comments

Popular Posts