Friday Favorites


So, I have not worked a full 5 day week since mid December and I'm still so happy it is Friday.  Next week is a 4 day work week and then after that it is back to a 5 day work week.  After our snow (ice) weekend, I'm ready to have a productive and fun filled weekend.

As always, here are some of my favorites from the week.

{ONE}
Apparently snow storms mean run to the store and get all of the milk, bread and eggs.  Apparently french toast is the official food of snow days.  For me, I'm more concerned about having ingredients for cookies.  I had a block of cream cheese that I wanted to use and I am experimenting with some ideas for Super Bowl parties so I decided to make a cheese ball.  My friend Reagan always made a Heaven Ball which is a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball.  I found a variation on Pinterest that included peanut butter and I thought I must try it.  It was delicious.  I didn't have any Reese's but it was still incredibly tasty.  I had some of the Annie's Bunny Graham Friends and they were perfect to use to dip in the cheese ball.

{TWO}
I'm loving the results I am seeing from Lash Boost.  My lashes look longer and fuller.  My lashes are so light that I still use mascara but I love how great my lashes look.  If you would like to learn more about Lash Boost and our other great Rodan + Fields products, click here and answer a quick questionnaire and I'll send you a mini facial.  

{THREE}
Reading what everyone had to say was a favorite on Wednesday.  So many people had some great suggestions on how they keep their New Year's goals.  You can read my post here.  

{FOUR}
I loved all of the extra time with my little buddy due to the snow.  By Tuesday though, he was wore out and refused to take a nap in his bed.  I decided I did not have the energy to fight him on it so we napped on the couch.  Lucky for me he is so cute.

{FIVE}
I got an e-mail yesterday from Lifeway about signing up for devotionals from Joanna Gaines.  You know you love Joanna.  I'm excited to start getting these soon.  The sign up link will expire on Monday. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Linked up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.
Linked up with April and Christina for 5 on Friday.



Comments

Popular Posts