Friday Favorites


Hello Friday, it is so nice to see you.  It's time for Friday Favorites.

{ONE}
We had such a great mini vacation this past weekend.  It was definitely a family favorite.  Check out my recap here.



{TWO}
It is no secret that I love to grocery shop and find great deals.  We have a new store and I really like it.  I love getting a dozen eggs for 69 cents.  It's called Lidl.  I was hesitant at first because it was compared to Aldi and I can't stand Aldi.  I do like Lidl.  We can't shop there all the time because there is stuff I can't find there, but for a few quick items it is great.  

{THREE}
Fall is here friends!  Carson has been rocking his fall pajamas, I've stocked up on pumpkin and I have my fall candles burning.


{FOUR}
We have entered an Elmo stage at our house so I snagged some Elmo stuff for the buddy at Target this week.  There was a 20% coupon on Cartwheel.  I also got some clearance summer items for next summer.  Hello puddle jumper.

{FIVE}
Lash Boost is back!!!  I've had people asking me about it for weeks and it is finally back.  
Comment below if you want a $10 off discount and leave your e-mail.  

I hope all of you have a great weekend.  I think we have some hurricane prep to do this weekend.

Linked up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.

Linked up with April.

Comments

Popular Posts