Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  More importantly though, Happy First Day of Fall!

It's time for some Friday Favorites.  

{ONE}
Today, Season 3 of Fuller House comes out.  I know it is pretty cheesy, but I love the nostalgia.  I can't believe it has been 30 years since Full House came out.  I'm pretty sure I'll be watching a lot of Netflix this weekend.  Also, the new Beauty and the Beast is on Netflix.

{TWO}
I shared yesterday about Melanie Shankle's new book that is coming out on October 3rd.  I've been able to be on the launch team and have already read it.  I loved it.  You can read a little bit about my thoughts here.

{THREE}
Tuesday was all about fall at my house and on the blog.  Fall is hands down my favorite.  I love the pumpkin, the weather, and everything else.  Even the candy corn.


{FOUR}
I want to treat you all to some Rodan + Fields mini facials.  I have 50 mini-facials to give out to ladies who haven't tried the products yet.   I have one mini-facial per state.  Comment below with your name, e-mail and what state you are in and I'll get one to you.
Also, there are only a few days left to take part in the current special.  When you purchase a regimen and an Active Hydration Serum combo, you get a travel size regimen for FREE!  I love getting things for free.

{FIVE}
My last favorite is the pint size cutie at my house.  We have a cookie thief on our hands people.
  I mean, how cute is he?

I hope you all have a great weekend and a great beginning to Fall.

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci
Linking up with April

Comments

Popular Posts