Tuesday Talk


So, I love fall and almost everything about it.  I've been adding fall activities to my calendar for September and October.  We are going to have a great fall this year.  There is just one problem, it is still too hot!  It's going to be 88 on Thursday, not okay.

Today, I'm talking about my fall decor.  I've added some new things this year and I really like how they've turned out.  
My brother just built us this table.  I love it.  Everything on the top is new this year and is from Michaels.  The items on the bottom were in Carson's room last year.  

We have five Halloween books for him down there.  

 The burlap sign came from That Inspired Chick and the frame is from Target.  I found The Great Pumpkin water globe at CVS last year.  
 My friend Kim hosted an Open House at her home and this sign came from So Southern Blessed.  I love it on my kitchen counter.

 I love my vase with the glittery pumpkins, my jar full of candy corn and my gray wooden block with fall colored mason jars.  The pine cones in the middle are from my friend Debbie's yard.

 The Thankful sign on the mantle is from Target.
 Hooray for pumpkin salt and pepper shakers.
I bought these Mums on Sunday and replanted them last night.  

Thanks for checking out my fall decor.  I love fall.

Linking up for Tuesday Talk with Ashley and Erika.

I also linked up with Lindsay for her Tuesday Talk as well.


Check back on Thursday for my blog about Melanie Shankle's upcoming book.  I've been on her launch team and I can't wait to share about this book.  See you Thursday.  



Comments

Popular Posts