Friday Favorites


It's Friday friends!  Today is going to be the day that never ends.  I'm chaperoning a lockin for our student ministry at church.  We all know that I'm in bed by 10pm so this is going to be interesting.  

I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites so hooray for that.  

{ONE}
I shared some of my favorite soup recipes over on the blog yesterday for the Girl Chat linkup.  I included some from The Pioneer Woman and one of my favorite recipes from Andrea's blog.

{TWO}
I'm loving having an almost two year who helps me out around the house.  He's been working on vacuuming and he  LOVES to help me unload the dishwasher.  Yes, it makes it a longer process for me but I'm so glad that he is learning.
I mean, yes please!  This is a big favorite at our house for all of us.

{THREE}
I bought these Leaves candles from Bath and Body Works a while back but I've finally started burning them.  I love how they smell.  I normally get the pumpkin scented candles but these are definitely a new favorite.  They smell like fall!  At work, I have the Warm Apple Pie one burning.

{FOUR}
Little man is a dancing machine.  He loves to dance.  When I drop him off at daycare each morning, him and his friends walk over to the CD player and start saying music.  They all love to dance.
He even decided to dance to the National Anthem on Monday during MNF.  

{FIVE}
I know it is just September, but November will be here fast.  My final favorite of the week has been starting to plan Carson's 2nd Birthday Party.  We are going with Elmo this time.  Pinterest boards have been made, I've looked at some things on Etsy and set the date.  


I loved his 1st Birthday Party.  All aboard for Chuggington.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  See you Monday!

Linked up with April for 5 on Friday.  

Comments

Popular Posts