Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start.  Mine is off to a start, not sure about the great.  I'm sharing a short little weekend recap today because we had a lot of naps this weekend.

I took a 1/2 day on Friday to go home and get some rest before our student ministry lockin that night.  I went and did some grocery shopping and then went home to chill.  Greg picked up dinner and we had dinner with his parents before the lockin.  We pulled into Starbucks about 25 minutes before the lockin to caffeinate and I got sick.  Lovely!  I had to head home while Greg got to have all the fun.  I set my alarm for 5:40 so I could go back to pick him up.  What fun.  

I was wide awake after bringing Greg home and couldn't go back to sleep so I worked on some things around the house so he could sleep.  I thought I was still too loud so I left and took some cardboard off to recycle, bought Mums at Home Depot, got breakfast and went to pick up the buddy.
Apparently both boys were wore out on Saturday.  
We took Elmo for a spin in the afternoon and attempted to go pull weeds but it was so warm on Saturday afternoon.  Greg and Carson took a 2 1/2 hour nap while I took about an hour nap.  

The rest of Saturday and Sunday included church and lots of rest.  Someone also thought it would be fun to sneak some chocolate chip cookies on Sunday afternoon so we had one wild little guy.
I saw this on Sunday afternoon and cracked up!  So true.
This was on my feed from a year ago today.  I told Greg this weekend that it is time for another haircut.  Haircut #5 is coming up.  

Comments

Popular Posts