What's Up Wednesday: August in September


Hey friends.  I'm back.  I took some time off due to being sick and then our vacation but it is good to be back in the blogging world.  I've missed you all.  Today is a delayed What's Up Wednesday.  Mel, Shay and Sheaffer delayed last week due to all of the loss from Hurricane Harvey.  


Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
We got back in to town last night from vacation so we are eating quick and easy things the rest of the week.
Tonight is going to be pulled pork sandwiches with pork that is in our freezer.
Thursday night is Frozen Pizza for the boys because I'll be at work.
Friday night we will go out.

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Today marks 10 years since my Grandpa passed away.  This past weekend all of my family got together and just had a lot of fun family time.  We talked a lot about our grandparents.  I think I'll eat a Snickers bar in honor of my Grandpa today.  

What I'm Loving...
These temperatures.  The highs are in the 70s for the rest of the week!  Hooray.

What We've Been Up To...
We have been having lots of fun family time on the lake.  I'll post a lot of pictures on here tomorrow.

What I'm Dreading...
Hurricane Irma.  I hope it weakens a lot and that it causes minimal damage.  I'm pretty sure I'll make sure we have some items just in case.

What I'm Working On...
Fall decorations!  I normally decorate on September 1st but I was gone so I'll get it all out the rest of this week.

What I'm Excited About....
All of the fall fun!  Bring on all things pumpkin!

What I'm Watching/Reading...
Football is back and we are so excited in our house.  The Razorbacks won game 1.  Let's see how we do from here on out.  

What I'm Listening To...
The Top Hits from the 80s and 90s on the Echo.

What I'm Wearing...
I've been wearing a lot of swimsuits and lounge clothes this weekend.  It's back to work clothes today.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Catching up on house cleaning, laundry, and decorating for fall.  I'll also be watching football all day on Saturday while I clean.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
Since this is for September, I'm going to say the cooler temps and the beginning of fall.

What Else Is New...
Not much!



Comments

Popular Posts