What's Up Wednesday: September


Happy Wednesday friends.  I can't believe that September is almost over and that October is almost here.  This year is going so fast and we are in full fall mode over here.  I just need the temperatures to get on board.  I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today for What's Up Wednesday.  Here goes.  


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Chili
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Food Trucks at Church
Thursday: Dumplings
Friday: Pulled Pork and having friends over for dinner

What I'm Reminiscing About...
My little Mario from last year.  I already have his costume for this year.  I just can't believe how much he has grown.  

What I'm Loving...
I'm not trying to sound sappy, but I'm loving watching my boys.  Greg is the best Dad to Carson and Carson thinks Greg hung the moon.  They make me laugh and just bring more joy to my life than I thought possible.

What We've Been Up To...
We've had haircuts, danced around the house, looked at fish, and just had a lot of fun family time.  



What I'm Dreading...
Fall allergies.  I think they are creeping their way in and I'm not a fan.  I've had a constant dull headache for days.  

What I'm Working On...
I signed up to do the Craft & Bake Sale at work again so it's time to get to work.  I've finished some things already but have some work to do.  I'm considering making pans of lasagna to sell during the holiday season.  I'm trying to see what the interest level would be.

What I'm Excited About...
I'm ready to see what the new Rodan + Fields product is going to be.  These last two have been awesome.  Lash Boost and Active Hydration Serum are some of my favorite products.  

What I'm Listening To...
Carson likes listening to the Sing and Trolls soundtrack.  He wants to dance the night away listening to them.

What I'm Wearing...
I've been ordering a lot of clothes lately on Amazon.  Yes please!  I love the 2 day shipping and how easy it has been to return things that don't fit.  My favorite purchase has been this dress.  I got it in a few colors because it is so comfortable.  I've also been opening Ibotta before heading over to Amazon for clothes and getting 3% cash back.  Woohoo.  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We have a wedding to go to on Sunday.  I'm hoping to get a lot done on Saturday and enjoy some college football.  

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
I get to see my parents, my brother and sister-in-law and just have some vacation time with my family.  Woohoo!

What Else Is New...
Not much.

Thanks for stopping by friends.  Have a great Wednesday.  

Comments

Popular Posts