Girl Chat



Happy Thursday friends. I'm linking up with Emily for Girl Chat today.  It's all about the Fall Recipes today.  Can I get an amen?  Fall is my favorite.  I love pumpkin and I love apples.  I also love the excuse to eat appetizers all the time and call it football food.

When it comes to fall, I'm a sucker for three things.  Soups, pumpkin recipes and football food.  I thought I would share my three favorite soups today and none of them are my recipes.  We make these three soups often in the fall.  




I probably should throw in one dessert recipe.  A while back I wrote about two of my favorite fall bar recipes.  One is for pumpkin and the other are my very favorite cranberry bars.  Both of those recipes are here.  

Thanks for the fun link up ladies.




Comments

Popular Posts