Show and Tell Tuesday: What's In My Bag



Happy Show and Tell Tuesday friends!  I'm linking up with Andrea today and today is all about what's in our bag.  Mine was pretty light today.  I switched out my purse on Saturday so that is probably why.

I told you it was light.  

On the left you will see my keys, my Burts Bees lipstick, some gum and a little blue container of ibuprofen.  You will also see a ziploc of Honey Nut Cheerios.  No, those are not for Carson.  That is my snack from church on Sunday.

On the top you will see a jar of candy corn.  That was in my purse for me to take to work to leave at my desk on Monday.  Fall is here and it is time to eat all the candy corn people.  No shame. 

My wallet is on the bottom and it is an old piece from Thirty-One.  It is time for a new one.  Any good suggestions?  

The right are three colored pens because I hate writing in black, blue and red in my planner.  I want some color.

In the middle are some of my absolute faves.  Ear buds for when I want to listen to Christmas music at work or for the gym.  My Rodan + Fields Lip Shield.  I'm pretty sure I normally have two of these in my purse.  They are the best!  

Last but not least my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I changed out the cover on Saturday when I got my Seasonal Surprise Box.  

I'm sure there are things that are normally in here that are not at the moment but that is life.  I'm sure I'm not far off from the stage of finding Carson's toys in my purse.


Comments

Popular Posts