Weekend Recap: Catch Up Style


It's Monday friends!  I'm sure you are like me and was glued to the news of Irma all weekend.  The people of Florida have been on my mind all weekend.  

We tried to relax this weekend since we were gone last weekend.  

We started our weekend with picture day on Friday for the buddy.  This kid is such a stud.
This was our Friday night.  Irma coverage on the TV and Greg watching the models on his Macbook.


There was also some fall decorating this weekend!  I'll try to get a post up later this week of everything finished.  



I also did some meal prep on Saturday.  These are mozzarella stuffed meatballs.  They are on tap for dinner tonight.  I may have sampled some to help me feel better about how bad my Razorbacks played.
Sunday morning the boys wrestled in the bed before church.


After church we climbed things, washed our hands, and played some baseball before coming inside to bake some pumpkin goodies.

I love these 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins.  
1 can of pumpkin, 1 cake mix and 1 cup of chocolate chips.  I used a chocolate cake mix but I've used spice and yellow cake mix in the past too.

I'm thankful for a relaxing weekend with my boys!  

Comments

Popular Posts